Saturday, March 15, 2008

MN International Pageant '08 (Teen, Miss & Mrs)

Top: 1st RU Teen MN International and my client Megan Retzlaff. Way to go Megan!

Below: Sonja Fisher, Kris Mohlin, Holly Ernst, myself and Wendi Russo.
My sister and I realized after getting home (nearly 2a.m. due to daylight savings time) that we didn't have a picture taken of us together, so here we are being silly in the bathroom using the mirror to take a picture of ourselves:)
Megan just before interview.

Angeline Gard and her husband Adam.
Myself, Megan and Jenna Perron.
Bessie Giannakakis, myself and Kim Dorn.
Myself, Angeline, Sonja and Kris



What a GREAT weekend! This year attending the MN International Pageant was extra special since I had a client competing in the Teen Division, placing 1st runner-up!!! Way to go Megan!! Also a dear pageant friend of mine was competing in the Mrs Division, placing 1st runner-up!! You are my Queen Angeline!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.